Monday, July 4, 2011

Panasonic LUMIX FH20 Hands On Review



Since I play in the Panasonic, it has been for years. Then I created a risk to purchase all the camera manufacturers do not start with C or N in the private (or recommended for purchase), including such brands as Panasonic feels that there is good in the camera but tend to be affected the most exciting or interesting. If in doubt, I always knew I probably expected performance levels POWERSHOT solid, and I think it remains today. POWERSHOT always perfect but, at the base can be obtained may not be.

And I always had a weakness for Panasonic said. Except maybe here and there, quickly and intelligently designed for Panasonic's ongoing and, most importantly, they are when it comes to low light performance, tend to produce images that truly great who has no special powers.

I, the Lumix DMC, from my Panasonic last, and are pleased to report that several years - and then some - FH20 is a new model, I live in hope. I am who I say after a test, "Daily" We are very pleased to announce my recent purchase of my minor regrets the new law, such as a pocket camera. POWERSHOT to my country there is no problem. This is a very small company. But hell, I enjoyed the FH20. I love this camera.

Body Design
This is a new digital camera manufacturers, it is difficult to hold credit cards, a set unit of measure the user's finger to find a reason to try to push the button the size of a pinhead you cause your body like a wave passing a tiny camera to see who can produce. FH20 there are many more I hope that this trend is a positive sign. FH20 for a thin and lightweight without feeling very fragile. Compact, but not too small. Some keys are slightly smaller, which is fully exposed. To protect you from touching at the same time, there is enough space between them (although I did get a lot of people with this problem than dealing with). Logical structure (like, I do not need the manual to figure out where everything is), but with a 2.7-inch LCD screen, but not great and will be in good condition, bright and response.


I have to press menu to enter the fashion scene, perhaps only complaint about the design. POWERSHOT when I came out on top - I used to change the physical demand for some scenes. When you click the list and, if there is another option could be faster, may often be automatically compared to you, I have an extra reason to leave the camera in automatic mode or normal intelligence Steps.

The scene, in some less vague titles such as leather flowers and soft foods such as predetermined. I want to change the final effect is not 100% sure what to do each one I am not fun to try. To calculate them - - my system has happened because the children are scattered around the kids used to test the truth of the two fields. Good film development in all plants. Concentrated mostly in dark scenes and a hack, starry sky, fireworks, night portrait, night scene, and I hope that as been designed to deal with confirmed cases, all dark, but not always incomplete. Of course, high sensitivity mode, it might be, but regular old domestic situation or the equivalent? Already

Efficiency and Quality
However, my Panasonic, and he lived up to its reputation if you are, and remember that it is a complete mechanism is the ability to handle low-light scenes without the help of a special configuration. Right?

Of course, me. I have a flash from the camera into the car, and the rooms are very susceptible to the bar after dark without lights on him in the closet. And man, faster performance and bite, if I'm not sure I want to shoot sharp images with good design so far, to do this low-light performance FH20: Yes, yes, yes, and Panasonic. Bravo. Low light picture obviously, I'm even better than expected, a higher amount of grain that the focus closer to the color of life and well-defined and reduced.


Highlights: This is an important point. Objects tend to lose definition, cheap digital cameras often find them to focus in low light is difficult. FH20 AF until stunned by the Council of Ministers, but it does not. It does not follow. It's like working on a shooting in broad daylight. Camera (Flash + dark room, an open-prison for a while, and there are no good long-term) performance of this test recipes and to obscure the flash off. But the case is not waving here. Of course, I had to brace the camera on my knee a little, took one shot - one shot! - To get a sharp image. Warning light on the screen, but do not blink a bit blurred. I do not mean God. One of the selling points of this model, Panasonic's Mega Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) is what is called, seems to work.

× optical zoom 14.1 megapixel sensor 8, 28mm wide angle lens wide point of sale for the FH20, features, and other major (with a signature attached to the unit tests hangey at least) story, "Chairman of Sonic mode" auto-focus mode and video HD 720p. They all work as required, and the use of fun. Very impressive growth. I did not realize how powerful it is not used as an 8X magnification is really like. It is fully auto-focus, even fast in the workplace continues to extend from the lump does not come without it.

You can buy the FH20 Who?
I have to recommend the camera for a variety of users, usually quiet. Most of the cameras, they do not care how good some of the most suitable for special groups. It has been designed to be part of the picture a great big mess between work and hope to avoid. And they are responsible for some of the technical features of intimidating gift to suspect relatives of parents and children. As fragile as everyone else would break even in somewhat rough on your camera.

But I, regardless of skill level, age, abilities, and cameras, FH20 expected or completely satisfied, I think almost everyone. It is almost ridiculous ease of use. That is not satisfactory, even if the car regularly can help in the development of smart cars. Automatically detects and adjusts to adapt to a different scene - and more importantly, it actually works and gives results in most cases better than regular cars. In difficult lighting situations to test myself, to work intentionally. Sometimes I think the job is only a marketing gimmick, in this case, please refer to the difference between images taken with the smart car and ordinary people wondering why the first use and regular versions can be something like.

Rule
Easy to handle with sufficient FH20, and (shutter speed of 0.006 seconds, according to the official list of specifications) fast enough sense to move quickly to catch the kids and pets as they are designed to handle most lighting situations, pleasant, smooth, with no experience to allow something like that in your head and your characteristics. I manually for yourself if you want to control people who like the camera to adjust exposure and other factors, it is just a warning I think, FH20 will give you what you want. But personally, I like to play with manual controls, I then switch to my digital SLR camera. Into your bag has been designed to be used as FH20 camera photos of children and families picnic and rest. It's quick, can provide high quality fish. This means that you take great pictures without much effort by the user. And it is good just do it man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Printable Coupons